Back office specialist - Commissioning (German)
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Back office specialist - Commissioning (German) to work with our International Partners.
As a Commission Specialist you’ll be responsible for calculating the final results of commissions plans for different distribution channels.
what you will be doing:
- Handling commissioning cancellations
- Handling fraud clawbacks
- Data quality checks
- Monitoring and calculations/payments checks
- Dealer data maintenance and tickets handling
- Dispatching commissioning Inbox
- Process dealer inquiries
- Commissioning Backoffice support
what we are looking for:
- Finance/Accounting university degree
- English understanding
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ideally some experience in telco business, experience with similar role nice to have
- Finance understanding nice to have
- Business communication and interpersonal skills
what's in it for you:
- international environment
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova