TV Services Engineer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of TV Services Engineer, responsible for Cable Internet & TV Services.
what you will be doing:
- configuration, support & maintenance of DTV MUX-es
- configuration & maintenance of TV equipment receivers, encoders, transcoders, modulators
- maintenance of remote HE’s
- L2/L3 technical support / troubleshooting of company’s CAS systems
- configuration, support & maintenance of TV Service platforms
- configuration, support & maintenance of TV VAS services
- configuration & maintenance of satellite antennas
- L3 technical contact with equipment / software manufactures
- being in direct contact with channels owners
- investigate & troubleshoot happened event with TV channel receiving / transmission
what we are looking for:
- university degree in telecommunications, engineering, or a related field
- good knowledge of CATV System, Fiber Optic networks
- experience in designing of CATV & Fiber Optic Networks, IP networks, equipment installation & setup, configuration of IP equipment, IP based services
- good skills in Unix, Linux, Networking
- basic skills in CATV, IPTV, HFC, VoIP, CAS
- Bash, PHP or C will be a plus
- proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until January 31, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 51 28