Customer Relationship Processes Expert
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Customer Relationship Processes Expert.
The job objective is to design customer relationship processes and coordinate process optimization projects.
what you will be doing:
- define customer relationship processes according to quality and simplicity criteria
- evaluate existing customer processes, identify areas of improvement, plan and implement corrective actions
- contribute to the launch of Products & Services through:
- identifying customer processes impact
- providing process requirements
- defining test scenarios
- monitoring testing process
- describing actions to be performed by Front Line consultants
- coordinating information of all Front Line
what we are looking for:
- experience in Sales or Customer Care (at least 2 years)
- great attention to details
- excellent abilities of transversal collaboration
- customer oriented and reliable person
- ability to deliver results under pressure
- ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- proficiency in Romanian, Russian and English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until January 31, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 58 10