Fixed Services Network Marketing Expert
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of Fixed Services Network Marketing Expert to work with our Marketing team.
The objective of the job is to manage and coordinate the process of fixed services deployment from geo & network marketing perspective – by focusing on most profitable candidates/areas from the potential point of view
what you will be doing:
- to develop network coverage extension & quality improvement yearly and Add-Hock (for some urgent high potential cases only) list of candidates for yearly Network Deployment plan for fixed – fBB + Digital TV services as well as for new Add-Hock Coverage monthly candidates
- strong cooperation with Sales Dep, focus on increasing sales by delivering intelligent insights about local potential on the area (number of OMD B2B and B2C existing customers, total number of households, competition presence, etc.)
- to prepare and follow-up a regional dashboard regarding regional evolution of OMD fixed users base and traffic evolution, split per type of used service (fBB & Digital TV) and used technology (HFC, FTTH etc.)
- deploy geo-marketing Information system (by creating a dashboard of specific maps & life reports with outlining intelligence info, showing: market potential, market share and existing OMD penetration with fixed services in different areas, define hit maps for new covered areas – outlining primary focus for new cabling etc.)
- cooperation with other departments (TD & MMCS) to define a work flow regarding deployment of fBB network as well as treating of incoming complaints and demand for network improvement or/and enhancing
what we are looking for:
- university degree, preferably in IT, marketing, statistics, economical field
- experience in Geo or/and Network Marketing
- experience in working with GIS tools (geo-informational software) would be a plus (EX: ARCGIS, NETACT; MAPINFO etc.)
- experience in working with big data reports and dashboards creating
- knowledge of Marketing issues
- good analytical & reporting skills
- skilled communicator through written reporting and verbal presentation
- highly reliable, autonomous & quick learner
- ready for quick actions when required
- excellent interpersonal skills, team work
- good manners, good presentation
- computer skills, proficient with PowerPoint and advanced in Excel
- proficiency in Romanian, English and Russian.
what’s in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
e invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until January 14, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 58 10