Junior RPA Developer
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.*
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Junior RPA Developer to work with our International Partners.
As Junior RPA Developer you’ll design automation processes in a visual manner, through diagrams. You’ll also will be responsible to deploy, schedule, monitor and manage Robots and Processes, while business exception handling is available through centralized work queues.
what you will be doing:
- Implementing UI Path process solutions in accordance with standard of UI Path design principles and conventions
- Configuring new UI Path processes and objects and also maintaining the old repository of codes developed by other developers
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Monitoring the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase, while keeping the project specifications intact.
what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/ Engineering or related field
- Experience with programming languages
- Experience of .Net language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), nice to have
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analysis skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
- Driven to continually improve process and technology
- Very good command of English.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor Street, Chişinău, Moldova