Procurement Operations Specialist
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Procurement Operations Specialist.
The main mission of the job is to deliver service excellence to our customers by treating efficiently and in a proactive way all kinds of customer requests; to demonstrate professional assistance, responsibility and customer needs orientation.
what you will be doing:
- Creating Purchase Orders according to Supplier's offer and Send them to the Supplier
- Introducing Purchase Orders in the specific tool
- Creating Articles/Customers/Billing and Delivery addresses in the System
- Booking invoices received after ordering
- Interacting with Sales Team and providing updates regarding the Purchase Orders
- Receiving and attaching delivery notes in the Purchase Orders.
what we are looking for:
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of German, French or Italian is an advantage
- Self-organization and high sense of responsibility
- Focus on details, reliability and flexibility
- Analytical and synthetic skills.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV till August 10th. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chisinau, Moldova