Junior Data Engineer
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleagues to fill in the position of Junior Data Engineer.
The job purpose is to support/develop/rebuild Data Warehouse data flows, processes and algorithms for company’s reporting needs. To build new datamart models and integrate data warehouse system with reporting tools and Bigdata ecosystem.
what you will be doing:
- Develop and implement ETL (extract, transform, load) data according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing data flows and scripts/algorithms/reports
- Analyze data from sources and develop datamarts
- Build data reconciliation algorithms and data integrity checks
what we are looking for:
- Desire to learn and grow within our company
- Knowledge in Oracle 11g and Postgre SQL databases knowledge
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL
- Skills in Qlikview development/dashboard are highly appreciated
- Linux shell scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Autonomy, initiative and responsibility
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
If you share the same views, please send us your CV till August 31st at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova