Fraud and Revenue Assurance Analyst
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fraud Prevention & Reevenue Assurance Analyst to work with our International Partners.
You’ll be responsible for accurately detecting fraud rapidly and take necessary actions to avoid fraud costs and fraudulent revenue.
what you will be doing:
- Recognize, prioritize and respond to alerts generated by the Fraud Management System
- Ad hoc investigation on specific assigned cases aimed at identifying rapidly abnormal use of various services
- Analyze the credit worthiness of companies & dealers, financial payment performance data according to the acceptance policy and guidelines and determine whether restrictions of services are necessary
- Assess the Fraud risk product assurance of new products/services
- Update the fraud dashboard with all the cases being managed and to document decisions and actions to be used in the scope of auditing; proactively enhance fraud knowledge.
what we are looking for:
- Good understanding of Telecom sector, especially in the areas of billing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong decision making skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with SQL would be an advantage
- High responsibility and attention to details
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Resilience and flexibility; ability to work with a high volume of data
- Fluent in English.
what's in it for you:
- International environment
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova