Accounts Payable Accountant
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Accounts Payable Accountant to work with our International Partners.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant you’ll be responsible for accurately entering invoices and providing support in order to ensure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations.
what you will be doing:
- Receiving and treating invoices from suppliers in Oracle Finance Applications
- Getting department approval to pay invoices
- Contacting creditors with questions about bills
- Calculating the amortization for fixed assets
- Customer/partners requests treatment
- Other related tasks, as requested by the supervisor.
what we are looking for:
- Experience in Accounting/Finance
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of France will be an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS Office):good command of Excel and Word
- High responsibility and attention to details skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Open and responsive to cooperate with colleagues
- Ability to fulfill assigned tasks
- Customer facing experience will be an advantage.
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova