Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients’ life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position System Administrator.
what you will be doing:
- administrating systems based on MS Windows Server OS
- administrating virtual platform on VMWare vSphere
- controlling user access to resources and information
- performing data backups and recoveries
- keeping up with operating systems and application development technologies
- performing monitoring and audit systems usage
- setting up and maintaining documentation and standards
- working as part of a team and providing 7x24 support when required
what we are looking for:
- university degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- at least 3 years of experience in IT systems administration
- knowledge and experience in Active Directory, E-mailing systems, VMWare
- windows networking skills – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP
- knowledge and experience in Linux is a plus
- knowledge of storage technologies, memory management, disk arrays, NAS/SAN
- good communication skills (English is a must)
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova