Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Accountant to work with our International Partners.
The main objective is to ensure that different tasks are properly and timely executed and followed-up in order to ensure the most adequate and fastest recovery process.
what you will be doing
- Enter all supplier invoices into the payables software, charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Posting incoming manual payments and deposit payments
- Preparing and completing customer refund and outgoing payments
- Concluding search requests and correct booking.
what we are looking for:
- Finance/Accounting university degree
- Knowledge of accounting (payables / receivables, would be an advantage)
- Proficiency in Excel and Word, comfortable using computer-based accounting systems
- High responsibility and attention to details skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong command of in English.
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV until September 10th. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova