Environment & Green Program Coordinator
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of Environment & Green Program Coordinator within the Audit, Controls and Risk Management Team.
Job's objective is to strengthen Company’s environmental performance through identification and development of Green initiatives, while ensure conformity on environmental and waste management law & regulation.
what you will be doing:
- identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the Environmental impact of the Company, propose and support launch of Green Initiatives and Program
- develop and maintain the company Environment Management system to control and achieve compliance
- ensure conformity on Law & Regulation requirements, coordinate company extended responsibility toward customers, employees and interested parties for products distributed on the market and for waste management
- define, establish and coordinate the waste management operational processes and implement appropriate controls and activities to achieve the yearly targets defined by the local regulation on WEEE
- coordinate waste management process and ensure transversal coordination with all domain owners responsible for certain activities and define required controls;
- manage recycling services contracts (waste collection, transportation, treatment, reuse & recycle and elimination);
- manage company waste list and update it at least once a year. Identify all domain responsible and define their responsibilities;
- ensure communication and awareness within the company
- lead or assist business with environment risk assessment
- participate to ISO Quality audits
what we are looking for:
- strong interest in, and understanding of, environment and sustainability issues
- proven ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional projects
- university degree in environmental science, chemistry, or technical
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within the environmental, sustainability, audit or consultancy areas
- project coordination, planning and organizational skills.
- knowledge of laws and regulations for environmental protection and waste management.
- process improvement background (LEAN, Six Sigma, PPI, etc) preferred
- ideally certified on ISO 14001 Environment Management System.
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with understanding of data analysis techniques.
- proficiency in Romanian, English; Russian - an advantage.
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova