Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Credit Controller to work with our International Partners. As Credit Controller you’ll be responsible to work with customers to recover outstanding amounts owed to the company.
what you will be doing:
- Reviewing the failed payments reports on a daily basis and arranging payment recovery with customers
- Notifying customers when their payments have failed and arranging a resolution with them
- Degrading and suspending customer’s service once payment attempts have failed and notifying customers as appropriate
- Resolving customer issues alongside customer services
what we are looking for:
- Degree or Master's qualification will be an advantage
- Proven experience recovering debt for a minimum of 1 year
- Previous experience in a similar working environment
- Ideally previous experience in a telecommunications/ technology based environment
- Experience of producing professional standards of correspondence
- Customer facing experience
- Good computer skills (MS Office), comfortable with new software and capable of using Excel (Vlookups)
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to fulfill assigned tasks and to prioretise your workload
- Ability to respond positively to changes
- Fast learner and good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to be calm under pressure
- Open and responsive to cooperate with colleagues
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor, Chişinău, Moldova