Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of DevOps to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Applications deployment and support activities
- Applications integration activities
- Customer orientation and quality of service – ensure a high level of service quality is delivered by the team, above customer’s expectations
- Constructive transverse collaboration and effective communication with the partners and within the team
- Timely escalation and reporting to the supervisor of the operational issues, both solved and unsolved.
what we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of IT systems administration
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows system administration & ecosystems
- Knowledge of shell scripting, automation tools and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of IT monitoring/inventory applications (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK)
- Good issues troubleshooting skills
- Result oriented and listening skills, team player/share knowledge in the team
- Strong command of English.
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Ieșilor Street , Chişinău, Moldova