Internal Controls Officer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Internal Controls Officer.
The job purpose is to support, design and implement Internal Control and Compliance framework in order to address finance and business process risks and delivering operational effectiveness and efficiency.
what you will be doing:
- Review and coordinate internal processes, systems and policies to set up and improve Internal Control framework
- Update and maintain the key documentation of the Internal Control system
- Assist OMD’s Operational Management in analysis and implementation of effective SoD System
- Coordinate annual program for the Group Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) certification
- Periodically carry out internal control missions of the various business units
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls
- Performing the Due Diligence assessment of current and potential partners
- Contribute to Delegation of power & signing authorities (DPSA) management system by issuing, updating and revoking the powers of attorney; maintaining up to date thy DPSA company matrix
- Implement and follow-up operational Anti-Corruption program
- Perform company’s Quality internal audits, evaluate the conformity and effectiveness of the integrated management system with the reference standard on Quality. Report efficiency assessment
what we are looking for:
- University degree in finance, accounting or auditing
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- In-depth understanding of auditing and internal control practices;
- End-to-end business process knowledge;
- Assurance techniques knowledge;
- Proficiency in English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chisinau, Moldova