Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Android Developer, to take part in the development of innovative and effective account management Android App, with focus on personalized customer experience.
what you will be doing:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Implement functional requirements written directly by product manager.
- Support team to reach a consensus to solve critical tasks
we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in app development
- Solid experience with Android development tools (SDK, API Rest etc.), Android Studio, GIT.
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Strong experience with Kotlin or Java
- Experience with Gradle - build tool
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality product
- Familiarity with continuous integration would be a plus
- Creativity, productivity and responsability
- Good communication skills in English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.