Planning & Forecasting Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Planning & Forecasting Analyst for our Swiss Partner.
As a Planning & Forecasting Analyst you will be in charge of efficient & effective management of the resources across the contact centre network making sure the resources are in the right place at the right time.
what you will be doing:
- Build, develop and maintain contact centre demand volume forecast and resource planning models.
- Deliver accurate resource plans across the contact centre network.
- Create workload forecasts monthly down to intra-day level regarding the call centre activity
- Create medium term resource requirement and recruitment planning internally and at partner sites.
- Make recommendations to improve resource management across customer services, i.e. shrinkage, AHT, occupancy, profiles, shift options, opening hours etc.
- Track and monitor all capacity planning input assumptions and outputs ensuring accurate delivery.
- Attend and advise various stakeholders about impacts, i.e. operations, training, sales & marketing etc.
- Explain clearly and appropriately to different audiences variances to plan.
- Independently call and case distribution to secure KPIs
- internal and external SPOC for outages including initiation of measures to solve outages and monitoring of initiated measures
what we are looking for:
- strong analytical skills: ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical & statistical skills
- Basic SQL would be an advantage
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and be result-driven individual
- International work experience or call-centre monitoring experience would be a plus
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems.
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Ieșilor, Chişinău