Large Accounts Business Sales Manager
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients’ life and to offer a unique experience to each client
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Large Accounts Business Sales Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Large Account sales manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives in enterprise sector of business. Managerial responsibilities include supervising the Large Account sales team and building long-term with corporate client relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Directly responsible for day-to-day management and supervision of key account leaders and achieving specific sales and marketing goals.
- Developing the sales activity for CAM‘s and elaboration (adaptation), implementation of strategies and specific procedures.
- Manages activities of CAM’s (i.e. trains, coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.). Evaluates effectiveness of CAM’s and recommends necessary changes.
- Knowledge of the organization and activity of the clients and anticipate their needs with special solutions that offer an efficient response to them.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Analysis of the client’s profitability so as to implement appropriate commercial offer.
- Optimize results from on going assessment with the objective of creating client loyalty and guaranteeing future sales.
- Responsible to prepare and present in weekly and monthly base the reports regarding team activity.
what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as sales or project manager (min 3 years)
- Background in Telecommunications, fiber optics or technical sales to B2B customers.
- Knowledge of CRM software ( MS Dynamics or SalesForce.com)
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Perfect Romanian, Russian and English
- Driving license
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potencial for growth
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=13&sc=1
- competitive salary
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to email@example.com.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova