Head of Audit, Control and Management of Risks
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Head of Audit, Control and Management of Risks .
what you will be doing:
- Manage independent, objective assurance and consulting activity, designed to add value and improve Company’s operations; help OMD to achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Risk Management, Control and Governance processes.
- Manage the identification and evaluation of the OMD’s Internal Audit (IA) risk areas and provide significant input to the development of an Annual Internal Audit plan.
- Plan, design and implement OMD’s Risks Management (RM) policies, processes, tools and structure.
- Work with the members of the Management Team to prioritize the most important risks faced by OMD, understand the current control environment and create an implementation matrix for addressing each of the identified risk gaps. To advise Top Management on appropriate internal control and risk mitigation techniques, remediation of control failures.
- Implement and maintain technological solutions, metrics and models in order to ensure more accurately and efficiently monitoring of risk indicators
- Define and operationally implement a Revenue Assurance and Telco and Non Telco Fraud Strategy within Orange Moldova aligned to the Group FRA strategy;
- Develop a Revenue Assurance and Fraud Prevention Telco and Non-Telco Roadmap identifying strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities within the existing platforms in Orange Moldova;
what we are looking for:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in telecommunication domain, or risks management, audit, internal control, fraud and revenue assurance
- High class expertise in risks management, audit, internal control, fraud and revenue assurance
- In-depth understanding of all elements of DACRG strategy
- Deep and transversal understanding of the complete end-to-end business processes
- Strong business and commercial awareness and acumen in order to be a credible, respected and professional leader
- Work experience in facilitation of cross functional change management
- Experience with analysis of complex business issues and identification of opportunities for improvement, designing and implementing efficient and effective changes
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English Languages
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until January, 25, 2021.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team