Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of CSR Coordinator.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the building and implementation of CSR strategy and Roadmap (environmental / social), in consistence with Orange Moldova and Orange Group objectives
- Set and develop long-lasting cross-sector partnerships with local and international nonprofit organization, to address local social issues
- Align CSR goals with business objectives, while keeping the balance between economic growth, the well-being of society and the environment.
- Ensure an efficient dialogue with Orange Moldova stakeholders: clients, employees, partners, suppliers, charities, and other social groups
- Conduct research for the best practices in CSR, align to the business and adapt to the local geography and context
- Design, manage and deliver Orange Moldova CSR and Orange Moldova Foundation internal and external philanthropic programs in climate action, digital inclusion and sustainability domains, as well as the related budgets and spending
- Fundraise and report to donors and senior management on social responsibility activities
- Raise public awareness about Orange Moldova CSR engagements, projects and impact through marketing and communication
- Manage internal and external CSR-related communication through web and other relevant media
- Define and implement specific trainings on CSR related subjects (Social and
- Direct employee engagement activities and volunteer outreach opportunities
What we are looking for:
- University degree in business management / marketing / political sciences / international relations
- Five (5) years of professional experience in similar roles
- Proven activity as a Project Coordinator or similar role / writing, budgeting, implementing and reporting social projects
- Work experience with / in local / international NGOs / international organization
- CSR principles, trends, tools and
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy
- Global thinking, synthesis, ratiocination
- Analytical problem assessment and problem solving
- Adaptability and readiness to adjust according to the changing work contexts
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova