Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleagues to fill in the position of Campaign Analyst
As a Campaign Analyst you’ll be accountable for building campaigns and using toolsets to leverage data capabilities for campaigns.
what you will be doing:
- Responsible for building campaigns within SLA timelines using campaigns toolsets
- Performs quality checks of data extracts and / or campaigns in accordance with quality control processes to ensure that data produced is correct
- Provides data and technical expertise to stakeholder to optimize customer contacts across all channels to deliver an integrated, sequenced communications programmer for each customer
- Ensures that the relevant targeting, segmentation and customer journey overlays required to support the development and implementation of the customer contact plan are correctly applied
- Manages and develops the contact response history
what we are looking for:
- 2+ years in reporting and data analysis experience required.
- Good database management knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL
- Nice to have campaign management tools (Pega, RTD, Unica, Adobe Campaign) knowledge
- Ability to transform a business brief into a technical specs
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Logical analysis and development skills
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/beneficii
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova