Integration and Systems Engineer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Integration and Systems Engineer.
what you will be doing:
- analyze and clarify specifications provided by the internal and external clients
- prepare technical design / architecture documentation for applications, infrastructure, and validate with team / Architecture division
- suggest and implement technical solutions – mainly focus on development microservices API’s to Integration between different IT systems: Front End and Back End.
- provide development of microservices to create and manage integration API’s / API Gateway and integrate the functional with ESB and EOC platforms.
- provide qualitative fixes for functional and performance issues in specified timeframe
- prepare delivery packages according to the correct procedures
- ensure the code implementation is done according to the standards and strict deadlines
- provide qualitative support of the applications.
- prepare documentation and detailed instructions depending on the client’s needs
- understand End2End flows, with a main focus on development of microservices.
- willingness to work as integrator in the future mainly on integration projects
what we are looking for:
- have university degree
- have 3+ years of experience as Software Developer
- have good knowledge of systems / tools (GitLab, k8s, Docker, CI/CD, HAProxy, Postman, UNIX) and languages (GoLang, Java, C/C++, C#)
- have experiences in SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodology
- previous experience in Systems integration / System architecture would be considered an advantage
- be able to understand the clients specifications and estimate the impact on existing solution, having solid troubleshooting skills
- have excellent written, reading, comprehension communication skills in English, Romanian
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://orange.md/beneficii
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chisinau, Moldova