DevOps Engineer/ AO Support
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of DevOps Engineer.
what you will be doing:
- Environments Management (Resources allocation, cleaning, scheduling…)
- Applications integration activities (check and troubleshooting the connectivity issues with upstream and downstream systems)
- Application deployment and support activities
- Monitoring production environments (Application & Services monitoring, event management)
- Update and maintain the simulators, scripts and additional tools preparation
- Batch and Realtime configuration with up and down systems of installations and upgrades
- Improvements of internal processes (Automatization, Documentation)
- Customer oriented and quality of service – ensure a high level of service quality is delivered by the team, above customer’s expectations
- Constructive transverse collaboration and effective communications with the partners and within the team
- Timely escalation and reporting to the supervisor of the operational issues, both solved and unsolved
- Other tasks requested by supervisors
- To follow the company’s policies, procedures, instructions, ethic codes and all stipulations of the Employee Handbook
what we are looking for:
- 3+ years in IT systems administration/DevOps engineering
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows system administration & ecosystems
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Experience with Perl, Python is a plus
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Knowledge of the virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of IT monitoring/inventory application (Zabbix/Grafana, ELK…)
- English: fluent
what's in it for you:
- Good issue troubleshooting skills
- Is able to explain technical matters to an audience, result oriented, team player/share knowledge in the team
- Listening skills
- Tends to learn new things fast, dynamic, positive
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova