Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Service Manager to work with our International Partners, who will be responsible to ensure the delivery of agreed level of IT Services for several IT domains, manage, coordinate and support transversal Team of DevOps Engineers / AO Support specialists.
what you will be doing:
- Manage and coordinate Team of DevOps Engineer/ AO Support with scope of in-life support of IT Services.
- Perform root cause analysis of IT Service Incidents, Problems and develop resolution plans.
- Ensure key Services and Solutions metrics are defined, measured and reported.
- Control the fulfillment and quality of IT Services and DevOps policies, manuals and practices.
- Lead weekly Service Review for continuous quality improvement and IT Service Incidents, Problems board.
- Produce the demands to improve the Customer’s Experience, the End to End Service Performance, the Quality of Service (QoS).
- Ensure Problem Management(PM), inventory, monitoring, alarming, scheduling, system sizing and Continuous Services Improvements (CSIP) for IT domains in charge.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management.
- Demonstrates success in motivating and leading a team, change management, and problem solving skills.
- Manages multiple projects and able to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Effective and Clear communication with all level of stakeholders.
- In depth understanding of a single technological domain and broad general IT understating - T Shape profile.
- Experience in Telcom domains a plus.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova