Business Reporting Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Business Reporting Analyst to work with our International Partners.
The Business Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the full data analysis process - extracting data till creating valuable business insights.
what you will be doing:
- Extract Data from ERP (eg. SAP; ARIBA) and model raw data into Excel and PowerBI
- Conduct Data mapping with the different people/ teams within procurement to business relevant data
- Automate reporting process and/or create bespoke reports
- Interact with IT Department to find solutions to system access and explain system issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to get the results we need
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Finance&Procurement background would be an advantage
- Excellent Business Analytics skills
- Advanced knowledge of IT skills – Excel
- Medium level - Power BI, VBA, SQL
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova