Software Developer Mobile Application
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Software Developer Mobile Application to work with our International Partners.
The Software Developer Mobile Application within a team of passionate experts, will take part in the development of mobile applications and SDKs on android, iOS and possibly Linux.
The role will contribute on customer experience monitoring application by capturing network information, with limited impact on mobile resources in background. Application is distributed to network operator as standalone application or SDK library.
The Software Developer Mobile Application will participate to proof of concept and studies on innovative features, as well as develop remote management application of routers operating on company’s firmware. App is also distributed either as SDK integrated by Network Operators or as a standalone configurable application.
what you will be doing:
- Evolution of architecture and design of mobile applications:
- SDK evolutions
- UI evolutions
- Continuous R&D on new OS versions, especially on network data collection
- Improvements on mobile to server communication
- Development of roadmap evolutions on the product
- Technical support and maintenance of the product
- Improvement of the development processes and quality:
- Unit tests,
- Continuous integration,
- Multi-version emulator, automated tests
- New features/components integration (gradle, gitlab, maven, etc.)
what we are looking for:
- University degree, Master of Engineering or in computer science/electronics or in IT/ electronics engineering
- 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong capabilities in designing and implementing complex software solutions on Android (Java/ Kotlin)
- Good knowledge on iOS (Objective C/Swift)
- Capabilities in C/C++ development is a plus
- Understand the concept and specific requirements linked to distribution of SDK library, as opposed to standalone applications
- Expertise on Android OS behavior on the different versions: doze mode, foreground/ background services, job scheduler, permissions
- Processes industrialization is a motivating challenge
- Concrete previous experience on continuous integration and automated tests with emulators are a real plus for this position
- Experience in coding and implementing the solutions you designed, tuned with new technical stacks (Kotlin/ Swift) and beyond mobile environment (PWA)
- Expert in android Java/ Kotlin
- Good knowledge in iOS Objective C/Swift
- Confirmed experience in implementing interface with backend APIs
- Skilled on UI development
- Tools: git, Jenkins, docker, emulators
- Process: git flow, MR
- Desire to be involved and bring the own value on functional and technical choices in direct link with product owners
- English is essential to work with international partners
- Autonomously in work within a collaborative team of experts
- Open and creative team player
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova