Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Financial Controller to work with our International Partners.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
what you will be doing:
- Help co-ordinate the monthly Close process (timelines, review meetings, co-ordination with Controllers)
- Quality Checks – conduct quality checks throughout the Close process to ensure high quality and timely Close submission (financials and FTEs) and troubleshoot / discuss issues
- Reviews - prepare materials and controlling reports for management reviews
- Support the update of the actuals data, latest Roll and major business case updates
- Maintain an up to date P&L figures
- Support ad-hoc analysis
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance
- Experience in accounting/ finance;
- Experience in reporting and financial controlling
- Advanced Excel practice and knowledge of Power Point
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova