Data Mart Developer
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position Data Mart Developer to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is to source the data, assess its quality, and build the right prototype data mart solution to meet the business needs. The resulting prototype SQL will be developed in the data warehouse production environment and validated so that it meets business needs.
what you will be doing:
- Execute and assist the BI processes for creation and delivering a range of corporate datasets to the BI team and wider business - Customer Data Management (CDM) being core to that deliverables.
- Conduct regular analysis and integrity reporting on key company data used for analytics and reporting identifying any quality issues/defects.
- Conduct data integrity checks into input datasets, ensuring that key data such as customer base, charges, commissions, movements and other indicators are correct.
- Conduct regular integrity checks within the CDM modules, flagging any integrity issues, and conducting root cause analysis to identify logic/calculation issues, business changes or data quality problems.
- Build temporary data solutions to fix issues in company data to allow accurate reporting and analysis to be conducted whilst IT teams fix the source data.
- Build requirements for any new technical implementation to meet business needs, work closely with IT to ensure requirements are met, and validate the quality of the completed solution.
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting on key base performance metrics.
- Maintain documentation for any new or improved processes.
what we are looking for:
- Deep SQL knowledge (preferable IBM Netezza database);
- Excellent shell/bash scripting.
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel (pivoting, lookup, chart, statistical functions).
- Ability to read and follow/understand the others people code logic.
- Database and Data warehouse (data mart) concepts.
- Statistical and business analytics acumen (preferable related to Telco).
- Excellent English knowledge, be able to communicate, express and answer questions from English speaking people.
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.