Marketing Data Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Marketing Data Analyst to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Prepare Acquisition/ Base campaigns selections and flow using SQL
- Analyse marketing and sales data from different sources to answer business related questions and support decision-making process
- Create insightful reporting and analysis to help quantifying key marketing drivers to optimize future campaigns planning
- Develop top quality tools, analyses, dashboards to support Marketing goals, initiatives, projects and strategies
what we are looking for:
- Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent numeric discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in Data Analytics preferably in the areas of CRM/Marketing
- Good SQL skills & database knowledge
- Data science and/or data architecture/engineering experience is a big advantage
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau
- R and/or Python programming skills are a strong asset
- Fluent in English, German knowledge – nice to have
- Data-driven & analytical mind, proactive and self-starter
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova