Talent Sourcing Specialist
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Talent Sourcing Specialist to work with our International Partners.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible to support the Talent Acquisition Team in the talent sourcing activities, develop sourcing strategies for complex positions.
what you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining of key datasets that are then used across the business
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team in the talent sourcing in social media
- Develop sourcing strategies for roles difficult to fill
- Build up Talent Pipelines for strategic positions
- Responsible for Candidate Relationship
- Prepare reports and statistics about Talent Attraction
- Participate in Ad hoc projects
what we are looking for:
- University degree, preferable in HR, Technology, IT or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge and experience in sourcing and recruiting
- Good understanding of social media landscape in Recruiting
- Good IT literacy including ability to use all Microsoft office packages
- Excellent written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of German is nice to have
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally to the organization
- Fast learner and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Well organized and time management skills
- Stress management skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Good team work player, as well as ability to work independently
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova