Accounts Payable Leader
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Accounts Payable Leader to work with our International Partners.
Accounts Payable Leader will own the accounts payable process ensuring a robust control environment across multiple ledgers and entities.
Accounts Payable Leader will be responsible for completion of AP month end tasks in line with the Financial month end timelines. The role will pay close attention to details and ensure accurate payments of and transactions.
what you will be doing:
- Manage the Accounts Payable (AP) team to provide a high-quality service and ensure that the teams processes and objectives align with the businesses rapidly growing requirements
- Ensure records are sufficient for external audit and liaison with auditors
- Lead the project of a new software integration (MS Dynamics)
- Ownership and creation of robust and scalable AP processes and controls
- Reviewing Supplier payment runs
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Preparation and assistance for the year-end audit
- Contribution to forecasting, budgeting, and regular reporting
what we are looking for:
- University Degree in Economy/Accounting/Finance
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office), advanced Excel skills
- Dedication to an accounts payable career and experience in ownership of accounts payable function
- 3-5+ years of management experience
- Experience of using MS Dynamics 365 desired
- Familiar with VAT and CIS submissions desired
- Experience of dealing with large volumes of transactions
- Keen to get hands on experience in a fast-changing scale-up environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English languages
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to ensure processes are followed correctly and pushback when necessary
- Creation and implementation of best in class processes and controls
- Detail oriented – ensuring audit trail is kept and strict version control
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Quick comprehension skills and openness to tackle new challenges
- Accurate and timely payment runs
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău