IFRS Senior Accountant
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of IFRS Senior Accountant to work with our International Partners.
IFRS Senior Accountant will be responsible to support the financial processes and activities within the partner’s company. The role refers to providing support in developing, implementing and maintaining the financial plans and policies of the organization, establishing fiscal controls, preparing financial reports, maintaining relations with investment and banking communities, advising management of financial affairs and assisting in long-range planning.
IFRS Senior Accountant will perform a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, credit and collections. Tasks may include establishing and maintaining accounting, financial, and reporting policies and controls.
what you will be doing:
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements and analyzing the impact of the IFRS guidelines on the group, management and statutory reporting
- Writing IFRS procedures on accounting topics
- Providing guidelines to business partners, finance and operational teams, participation in the budget preparation process by advising about IFRS treatment
- Aligning and supporting complex accounting topics with relevant stakeholders
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in specialized areas based on existing solutions and procedures
- Manage the technical accounting valuation and participate in the accounting projects, acts as a project manager when needed
- Provides leadership by training and/or mentoring junior staff
- Flexibility for ad-hoc requests and able to maneuver between ad-hoc and regular work
what we are looking for:
- Finance / Accounting University degree
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Proficiency in written and spoken Romanian and English languages
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS (Guidelines, Disclosure notes, Financial Statements)
- Ability to communicate, present and report on complex IFRS topics
- Experienced in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Able to make decisions with limited available information
- Ability to work independently, maybe with guidance in most complex cases, solving complex judgement based on analytical thought
- Strong communicating skills to negotiate (internally, externally and often) at higher levels and business leaders
- Focused on delivering the right quality within expected timelines
- Remains calm in a hectic environment
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova