Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Java Developer to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Design and implements changes on existing and new applications based on functional design
- Test and release new developments
- Supports and maintains the applications according to agreed Incident Management procedures
- Ensure code is delivered with high level of quality above customer’s expectations
- Constructive transverse collaboration and effective communication with the partners and within the team
- Anticipate and act on any possible operational issues
- Timely escalation and reporting to the supervisor of the operational issues, both solved and unsolved
we are looking for:
- Has 3-5 years of experience within Application Development
- Strong knowledge and production experience in Java 11,Junit, Spring (Boot,Web),Rest API, Git
- Knowledge in Windows / Unix development
- Good to have experience in Reactor, Kotlin, GraphQL, Gradle, Kafka, MongoDB
- Telecommunication and IP networks knowledge
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal, business communication skills in English
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova