Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 550 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Scrum Master to work with our International Partners.
This role aims at making sure that the Scrum team lives by the values and practices of the Scrum, being a transformation agent and assure continues improvement of agile software delivery process.
what you will be doing:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Facilitating getting the work done as for the planned Sprints work
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Track the Team velocity and improve it
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies
- Be accountable for the performance and quality developed by the Agile Team
- Support OMD team with onboarding of the new team members in Sunrise
- Protect the Scrum team, by avoiding any over-commitment
- Support OMD team with resources allocation on different activities and delivery models
- Help Agile team maintain the technical debt/improvements backlog and make sure it is prioritized along with business features
- As a vendor representative, be the key contact person for the topics related to delivery and quality
what we are looking for:
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile frameworks including but not limited to Scrum and SAFe
- Scrum Master certification or one year of experience as a Scrum Master in a mature team of Senior developers and Testers
- Strong negotiating, influencing, organizing and communication skills
- Telco & IT Project Management experience would be a significant advantage
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Good commercial acumen
- Training/coaching skills
- Proficiency in English
- Servant Leader skills
- Result-oriented work approach
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience with different project management tools like Jira, Asana
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Calea Iesilor 8, Chişinău, Moldova
Oportunităţi unice de învăţare
Comunităţi pe interese
Laptop şi telefon mobil de serviciu
Asigurare medicală privată