Senior Product Designer UX/UI
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Senior Product Designer UX/UI.
what you will be doing:
- Lead the design in customer facing projects and facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products with the assistance of the UX research & design intern.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner, UX Research & Design Intern and Engineers as well as the Digital Customer Acquisition Squad.
- In collaboration with the Product Owner, refine product direction from micro (user stories and usability) to macro (roadmap and strategy).
- Participate in all Scrum events (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review and QA sprint tickets to make sure they are in line with provided designs and UX acceptance criteria, sprint review and retrospectives).
- Conduct competitor and user research in collaboration with the UX research & design intern prior designing of new products and features.
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions & features.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and innovative user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant and thoughtful solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and stakeholders.
- Design visual assets for the website.
what we are looking for:
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for web and apps.
- A portfolio that shows you've worked on a range of customer-facing projects.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop & XD.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and HotJar is essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build good working relationships with a diverse team.
- Ability to work in an Agile Team
- Fluency in English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova