Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a colleague to fill in the position of Sustainability Expert and its objective is to support Orange Moldova become more socially and environmentally responsible in its operations.
what you will be doing:
- Develop and integrate CSR roadmap and projects, in accordance with Orange Moldova and Orange Group strategy
- Support transversal teams to research, identify, coordinate and follow up projects in area of climate action and digital inclusion
- Monitor and follow up transversal CSR projects and activities, as well as the related KPIs, in order to achieve the set targets
- Ensure the proper collection, validation, monitoring and reporting of extra financial KPIs
- Identify, assess and mitigate the risks generated by Orange Moldova operating activities related to human rights and fundamental freedoms, health and safety of people and the environment
- Monitor, assess and report on the measure taken
- Partner with transversal teams to enhance and expand programs, metrics, and communications
- Strengthen the company’s social responsibility through the identification and prevention of risks in human rights & fundamental freedoms, health & safety of people and the environment
- Promote the CSR programs and activities via company intranet, corporate website and digital channels
what we are looking for:
- University degree in business management / audit / financial / marketing
- Experience: Five (5) years related experience in business administration, analitics, finance and/or project management
- Professional qualifications/training: audit / business, financial, marketing, business sustainability
- Knowledge of local environmental legislation
- Work experience with / in local / international NGOs / international organisation
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook
- Effective written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English. Russian is an asset.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Personal competencies: flexibility, excellent organizational skills, planning and organizing, solving problems attitude, proactivity, drive for social causes, integrity, team player
what's in it for you:
- unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova