Senior Cost Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Senior Cost Analyst to work with our International Partner.
The purpose of this role is to lead on the analysis of the network build costs and reviewing these monthly, underpinned by a detailed costing methodology. It supports our business vision by understanding our network build costs in more granularity, to allow the identification of cost savings, and the projection of future spend. This is crucial to achieve our plan to build to 1m homes.
• In this role you will work within the Core Finance Team, responsible for the creation of the management accounts and supporting cost information. Working closely with Operations to understand our build spend in more detail, verifying the process to classify spend from the original network design to the final invoice.
• There will be a focus on improving our cost information as the company expends its network, ensuring the company understands its key cost drivers. This information will be used to inform the design of the network, and to identify cost savings.
what you will be doing:
- Cost Reporting & Methodology:
- Prepare monthly cost reporting and take responsibility for improving the data, in particular the tracking of fixed assets. Explaining key variances against budget for build projects.
- Update and refine the existing network build costing methodology
- Agree chart of account design with the Finance Manager, to enable automated build cost reporting
- Provide greater granularity of build costs, in particular for SDUs and our wider London network
- Cost Savings:
- Work with Procurement and the Operations teams to identify cost savings. Either by identifying efficiency savings or using the cost information to inform pricing negotiations with contractors.
- Work with Operations to understand the fully absorbed costs for network build, including labour, planning and contractor spend. Identifying the key drivers or increase spend.
- Process Improvement:
- Improve fixed asset tracking, monitoring asset repairs and movements
- Support implementation of new accounting software (MS Dynamics), including analysing and transferring cost data between systems. Focusing on the structure of the chart of accounts, and the ability to automate cost reporting
- Incorporate the tracking of build projects against budget within MS Dynamics and Power BI
- Review the purchase to pay process, ensuring fewer manual interventions and direct allocation of costs to build projects
- Review the tracking of internal labour, and how this can be incorporated into a timesheet tracking system
we are looking for:
- Certified (ACCA, CIMA)
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting and similar
- Experience in top 10 audit firm/professional services firm, large corporate or start-up
- In documenting or creating a costing methodology, in telecoms or other industries
- Calculating costs for monthly reporting cycle, and using these to drive efficiencies
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, power pivots, get and transform), knowledge of Power BI, and foundational programming would be an advantage
- Ambitious, keen to get hands on experience in a fast-changing scale-up environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in technology industry
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.