HR Recruitment Advisor (German)
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of HR Recruitment Advisor (German) to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Recruitment: screening applications, phone interviews, interview coordination, sending interview confirmations, conduct verbal references, sending rejection letters
- Entering personal info of newly recruited contractors into the system
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Reporting: create regular recruitment-related reports and send them to specific stakeholders (top management)
- Ad-hoc request (upload applications into the system; create/edit a job advert, etc)
we are looking for:
- 2 years of practical experience in a recruitment and interview coordination role
- Solid IT knowledge, experience with databases and systems (ex: SAP)
- Good IT literacy including ability to use all Microsoft office packages
- Excellent written, reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in English and German
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Calea Ieşilor 10, Chişinău, Moldova