Fixed Assets Accountant
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fixed Assets Accountant to work with our International Partners.
As an Fixed Assets Accountant you’ll be responsible for recording the cost of newly acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
what you will be doing:
- Monitor actuals vs. budget in the project end list
- Create the asset under construction list and work through it (goal capitalization and project closure), incl. monitoring and following up assets under construction
- Update and maintain master data of projects and assets
Capex cost reposting
- Assist in month end, quarterly and yearend closing: i.g. generate several reports and lists for closing purposes (asset sales, capitalizations during month, increased depreciation, reconciliations of accounts)
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed (e.g. Closing list) ensure strict compliance with IFRS guidance.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Work closely with the other departments in tracking project costs in comparison to their budgeted projections
- Creation of special project structures in SAP
- Provide reporting data for yearly Benchmarking
- Any other activities requested by supervisor
- To follow strictly the requirements of the integrated quality management, environment, health and work security and informational security, established in referential standards (ISO 9001: 2008; ISO14001: 2004; OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, respectively) according to the Employee Handbook.
- To follow all company’s policies, procedures, instructions, ethic codes and all stipulations of Employee Handbook.
what we are looking for:
- Finance/Accounting university degree
- Experience in accounting/finance
- Experience of 2-3 years of fixed assets accounting
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system
- Good IT literacy, competent and confident use of email and web applications
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.