Web Content Manager
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Web Content Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining the content on our Partner's website and trading the website, following the great objective of providing the best customer experience and acquire customers with amazing content.
what you will be doing:
- Updating web content using ButterCMS
- Editing and maintaining daily features for web
- Scope, schedule and manage content updates
- Keep the team regularly updated on progress of tasks through JIRA ticket management
- Work alongside the Marketing & Commercial teams to manage the launch of new promotional campaigns and ensure all content is updated in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Product Design team to deliver content in line with users' need
what we are looking for:
- Proficiency in written English
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft and Google packages
- Basic HTML and CSS experience would be a huge bonus for this role
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
If you share the same views, send us your CV to email@example.com today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova