Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Testing Coordinator to work with our International Partners, who will be responsible to coordinate testing projects assigned and monitor across all stages of execution, including, planning, setting priorities, phases and reporting.
what you will be doing:
- Help in managing team workloads and work distribution
- Monitor communication with third parties involved in testing process
- Testing of small evolutions (modification of existing functionalities)
- Testing of Projects (new or group of small evolutions)
- Prepare, monitor and report the pre and post release preparation
- Validate and update work procedures, including on-boarding process for new team members
- Preparation, validation and maintaining of test books
- Preparing test data (CDRs, provisioning data creation, etc.)
- Organizing the entrance/exit criteria reviews
- Creating detailed and qualitative defects, validation of corrections
- Ensure that the agreed SLAs are always met
- Handle escalations of issues and support the team in solving them
- Drive continuous improvement, process efficiency and people development
- Train and coach the team on operational tasks; ensure the team’s knowledge and understanding with regards to operational procedures
- Evaluate results and regularly provide reports on project’s implementation
what we are looking for:
- Degree in IT or related field
- At least 2 years of experience within testing of application or in telecommunication.
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal, business communication skills in English and Romanian/Russian languages;
- Understanding and familiarity with ISTQB and software development life cycle
- SQL Basics
- Knowledge of testing tools (HPQC, Jira, XRay, etc)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to explain technical matters to an audience, result oriented, share knowledge in the team
- Ability to work independently
- Coordinates team efforts into task achievement, regularly assesses people strengths and development needs
- Displays agility and adaptability to change
- Understands client demands and reacts promptly
- Nice to have ISTQB certificate
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova