Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of SOC Engineer to work with our International Partners.
what you will be doing:
- Monitor SIEM alerts, manage and configure security monitoring tools
- Prioritize and triage alerts or issues to determine whether a real security incident is taking place
- Receive incidents and perform deep analysis, correlate with threat intelligence to identify the threat actor, nature of the attack, and systems or data affected
- Define and execute on strategy for containment, remediation and recovery
- Day-to-day, conduct vulnerability assessments and review alerts, industry news, threat intelligence and security data
- Actively hunt for threats that have made their way into the network, as well as unknown vulnerabilities and security gaps
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in network defense – in order to maintain secure network traffic and respond to suspicious activities
- System administration skills (Windows, OS, Linux), web programming languages, such as Python, PHP, etc., scripting languages
- Expertise in forensics, malware assessment, threat intelligence – good to have
- Security certifications such as CISSP or SANS SEC 401 is an advantage
- Ethical hackers’ certification or training is an advantage
what's in it for you:
- Unique learning experience in our company
- Working experience with great potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova