Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Billing Engineer.
what you will be doing:
- Management of Billing system Interface and IVR/USSD Billing System modules. Extension, support and improvement of assigned Billing System modules.
- In the context of an IS project, design, develop, test and maintain applications. Be able to design all or a part of the application in coherence with a general software architecture, and "user stories" or functional specifications as a starting point.
- Be able to analyze, model, design, program and integrate technical components or software, based on State-of-the-Art methodology and technology.
- Design, development and testing of new Billing System modules (interfaces and applications), and of new module features, based on marketing project implementation specifications. The following principles should be applied in the process of development – performance and scalability, customization and extensibility, backup and failover, algorithm optimization, quality assurance and application of RAD methodology in order to ensure reduced TTM.
- Rigorous testing and quality assurance of newly developed Billing System modules and modifications to existing ones, so that to ensure best quality levels and minimize end-user complaints.
- Support and maintenance of Billing System modules, bug fixing, patching and upgrading of Billing System applications.
- Monitoring of Billing System procedures (including automates and scheduled tasks). Timely reporting and fixing of runtime errors under reduced timescales, in order to ensure minimum Billing System downtimes.
- Detection of bugs, suggestion of new Billing System functionality, optimization and improvement of Billing System modules.
- Detailed documentation of Billing System modules (detailed algorithm description and flowcharts, interactions with other modules, all application scenarios). Writing of end-user procedure manuals for existing and newly developed Billing System functionality.
- New employee coaching and training.
- Ensure integration of Billing System with other in-house and 3rd-party platforms and IS.
- Prevent fraud and ensure no losses of company revenue.
what we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle DBA
- Good knowledge of C, C++, J2SE and at least one scripting language
- Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, web-frameworks is appreciated
- Experience with *NIX shell scripting, XML-based technologies is a plus
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 58 10