Call Center Quality Specialist (German speaker)
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Call Center Quality Specialist, to work with our International Partners.
As a Call Center Quality Specialist you’ll be responsible for assessing customer information (from calls, emails, web forms, customer relations) processed by all customers facing team. In addition, you will be responsible for accurately completing comprehensive reporting to ensure closed loop activity for all non-compliance cases.
what you will be doing:
- ensure that Customer Services meets all of its rules and obligations established in scripts
- assess all information provided, using all CRM systems to identify non-compliance of process, determine and capture responsibility
- meet quality, target volumes and performance of assessment requirements and support the identification of route cause analysis
- be responsible for collating accurate and consistent information that will be shared with key stakeholders across the business of non-regulatory compliance.
what we are looking for:
- University degree
- Excellent knowledge of one of the following languages is mandatory: German & English
- Attention to details, with both excellent listening and written skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Clear understanding of requirements with the ability to identify where regulations have not been followed
- Discretion during all assessor and reporting activity
- International work experience would be an advantage.
what’s in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor, Chişinău, Moldova