CRO Product Owner
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of CRO Product Owner.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for Conversion Rate Optimization of our eCommerce platform. You will manage the CRO improvement roadmap, manage the website for everyday trading, deliver the A/B testing roadmap and manage performance on a tactical level. You will also be responsible for quality control of the website.
what you will be doing:
- CRO improvement roadmap: Determine CRO roadmap, maintain learning log, hand over A/B testing outcomes for implementation into production version of the website
- A/B testing implementation: You’ll be responsible for on-time implementation of A/B tests and quality control along the entire process
- Daily Performance Management: Manage website performance on a daily basis, deploy A/B tests and personalizations to drive conversion rate tactically
- eCommerce Trading: Drive implementation of content changes and new products in the website, monitor CRO impact and optimize accordingly
- Growth Hacking Ideas: Develop ideas how our performance could reach the next level
- Analysis & insights: Drive insights into website performance, leverage Google Analytics and our Power BI data lake
- Quality management: Supervise and monitor quality of website across devices to maintain healthy conversion rate
what we are looking for:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with GoogleAnalytics Data, Google Optimize and/or other A/B testing tools (VWO, Optimizely)
- 3+ years of CRO experience with a track record of producing quantitative results
- Creative problem solving and the desire to influence new products.
- Innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and develop products with their needs in mind
- Prior experience in conversion rate optimization and a solid understanding of growth marketing and acquisition strategies.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in an Agile Team
- Fluency in English
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8, Calea Iesilor street, Chişinău, Moldova