Data Warehouse Engineer
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Data Warehouse Engineer with objective to build new datamart models and integrate data warehouse system with reporting tools and Bigdata ecosystem.
what you will be doing:
- Develop and implement ETL data according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing data flows and scripts/algorithms/reports
- Analyze data from sources and develop datamarts
- Build data reconciliation algorithms and data integrity checks
what we are looking for:
- Oracle 11g and Postgre SQL databases knowledge
- Programming in PL/SQL, SQL and code review ability
- Skills in Qlikview development/dashboard are highly appreciated
- Linux shell scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Autonomy, initiative and responsibility
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits, including:
- flexible working hours
- private medical insurance
- meal tickets
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova
Tel: 022 975 128