Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of ERP Engineer.
You’ll be responsible to maintain, support, configure and administer all development associated with financial ERP systems, in core of which is Oracle E-Business Suite (R12).
what you'll be doing:
- develop Programs/Interfaces/Workflows to support the business process
- develop and implement Multi-Dimensional database application using Oracle Essbase
- design and create production and ad hoc reports
- analyze technical specifications and documentation
- assist with creation and execution of test scripts, research and implement solutions to issues identified
- provide both technical and functional support to business users
- provide documentation for technical solution implemented.
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Mathematics/Informatics/Computer Science
- Programming experience in PL/SQL, SQL and code review ability
- Understanding of computer systems & OLAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomy, initiative and responsibility
- Proficiency in Romanian and Russian
- Technical English in corresponding area
what's in it for you:
- international environment and guaranteed life-work balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on www.orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova