Fiber Network Planner
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Fiber Network Planner for our Telecom Partner from UK .
what you will be doing:
- Scheduling and prioritization of planning work activities
- Progress reporting on planning work activities
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region
- Creation of efficient and accurate detailed job packs
- Quality Checking planning documents created by in-house employees, external partners
- Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as part of overall planning role
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Ensure accurate completion of all planned submissions and work is completed on time
- Become proficient to highlight and escalate major design variances
- Liaise with Surveyors to understand the surveys and plan accordingly
what we are looking for:
- Access Network Planning experience - Good civils and fibre planning experience
- Planning knowledge out to the homes across legacy and current telco access network topologies
- Proven track record of planning successful projects
- Ability to draw together different technical disciplines
- Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels
- Able to identify and work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and being PC literate - MS Word, Excel, Visio
- GIS experience (QGIS)
- Fluency in written and verbal English
what's in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on Orange Benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.