Financial Reporting Analyst
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Financial Reporting Analyst to work with our International Partners.
Job purpose: Responsible for preparing the base and the data for the reports owned and distributed by Controlling Reporting.
what you will be doing:
Update data used for daily, weekly and monthly reports (reports for sales, customer services, marketing, and finance)
a) Refresh excel files with raw data out of DWH, validate result with a sense check
b) Check and refresh pivots in the files, reconcile data
c) Check links between interdependent files and update respective reports
d) Support Controlling reporting team with ad-hoc data retrieval and refresh
Update reports based on SAP BW (mainly financial reports, some KPI reports)
a) Prepare closing-files before financial closing starts
b) Refresh reports during the financial closing process (workdays 1 to 5 of every month)
c) Refresh management reports after financial closing process is finished (workdays 5 to approximate 10)
d) Prepare SAP BW data sets for new planning cycle and update presentation files in MS PowerPoint to corresponding new set
e) Refresh data and management reports after every planning iteration.
To follow strictly the requirements of the integrated quality management, environment, health and work security and informational security, established in referential standards (ISO 9001: 2008; ISO14001: 2004; OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, respectively) according to the Employee Handbook.
To follow all company’s policies, procedures, instructions, ethic codes and all stipulations of Employee Handbook.
we are looking for:
- Degree in Business Information Technology or Finance/Accounting
- Similar experience in procurement and payable areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with accounting systems
- Good command with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, Reliable
- Comfortable working with multiple business areas
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile to ascertain resolutions
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystem
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor str.