FTTH Network Deployment Project Manager
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleagues to fill in the position of FTTH Network Deployment Project Manager and its objective is to manage the FTTH network development of Orange Moldova. Project starts immediately and is expected to last until 2023.
what you will be doing:
- Be single point of contact to manage the deployment, execution and closeout of an FTTH project
- Manage end to end all FTTH Project activities
- You will have under your management allocated to the project internal empoyees, equipment vendor(s) and subcontractor(s)
- You will have to manage all aspect of the project to make sure it to be on schedule and budget.
- You will be reporting periodically to the Steering Committee and to the CTO/deputy CTO on a weekly basis.
what we are looking for:
- Profesional with experience in management of large scale Telecommunication Project, preferably FTTH network deployment willing to undertake a challenge to build a network from the scratch
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to details; excellent communication and public relation abilities, able to manage internal and external stakeholders
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits, including:
- flexible working hours
- private medical insurance
- meal tickets
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to email@example.com contacts until August, 9, 2019. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova